- You download the software called Remote desktop connection manager on: Download
- Install software on your computer.
- Create a new vps group: Click File on the bar menu and select New
- In the screen that appears, fill in the group name and click Save, here we create a new group named Test.
- After having the group, start creating a connection by right-clicking on the group and selecting Add server:
- On the screen that appears we pay attention to the two Server Settings tab, Logon Credentials.
- In the Server Settings tab:
+ Server name section: enter ip vps
+ Display name: Enter the vps display name (optional)
- In the Logon Credentials tab:
+ Username: Enter the username of the vps
+ Password section: enter the password of vps
+ Domain: fill ip or vps domain or leave blank.
- Then click Add button below.
- Here you just double click on the vps to connect Or click each ip you want to connect.
- Step by step you have seen all active VPS and you will be able to more easily manage these vps.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked